23 February 2017

My Teachers

School has always had a special place in my Life. I remember even when I was a little girl and there were summer vacations, starting June 25th, well on June 30th, I already had all the books and new pencils and pens and notebooks ready for a new school year, starting in September. And throughout the summer, I was showing the full set to every visitor, neighbor or a friend. I loved school, I still do and I always will. No wonder I have always been spending all my savings for extra education, course or a program, giving me new skills, new perception on life and world around me, and what's best - nobody could even take education away from me. I never gave anyone the right to tell me, what I think is wrong. It is what I think (or feel for that matters), and who are you, to tell me what is right and what is wrong. Always and I really mean always I had to come to a certain decision or opinion on my own. I never believed others, ever. Even if this means I had to stumble and fall, well then I stumbled and fell. Anyhow what I want to say is that school is my safe spot, it is one of the things I enjoy doing the most - learn. It is a place I always want to return to. Reading, studying, coloring the paragraphs in green and blue and pink, making notes, thinking, sharing, writing and lately also teaching. It could be that it runs in the family, since there are three teachers and one lecturer I am surrounded with.School gave me confidence to talk to anybody I meet in my life. I never felt I am less than anybody, because I could get a grip in every situation I found myself in, being a discussion with a priest on a philosophy of religion or a CEO on the latest stock markets change, well not to mention my beloved topics such as personal growth and Light spreading - here I am ruthless with values and integrity and willing to fight till the very end.

So, taking all this into consideration, you can imagine that also my perception of Teacher is rather profound. For me a teacher has always been somebody who earns by respect, has the sacred knowledge, which you can't find in books, gives me space and advice for me to take my own decisions and steps and surely and definitely doesn't think he/she is god, but has learned from Life's lessons. It is somebody with whom you feel safe and guarded in some way. It is somebody who has always provoked me and my mind, yet knows the boundaries. For me, having a degree doesn't make you a Teacher, but having the right attitude does. All my true teacher have always been in my life for a certain period of my Life, until they gave me what I needed to receive from them and learn from them, then I was left on my own until the very next challenge, which was too much for me alone.

My first and most important Teacher has of course been my family. My parents and my brother, my cousins, grandparents and then my friends. Yes, I call my friends my family as they really are my family. Anyhow, I could write one single blog post, a very long one indeed, just about them. But this is not, what I want to focus on today, so let me just say, that my family gave my values, self-esteem, confidence that I can make it, I can do it if only I wished for. It is both, what they have and haven't taught me, that actually gave me lessons and caused me to be where I am today. My parents gave me my freedom to travel and see the world, to go out and spread my wings, to choose on my own. I have never heard from them, you should do/go/make this and this. Never. I always heard from them, listen to yourself, it is your life and you will have to live with your decisions. Of course this was the most difficult I could hear from them, yet the most rewarding for bringing me to where I am today.

Then there were two Great ones until today. One came into my Life 5 and the other 3 years ago. It was during the most shattered times, and all in all how I met both, was one big coincidence- this is if you believe in them. The first one is almost 50 years older than I am, a very special somebody, sent from up above, there is no doubt in this. All the workshops and therapies I went through with him, well I felt peace, this inner content and gratitude. The way he says things, how he forms what he says is incredible. The biggest gift he gave to me, was my contact with my intuition, with my inner system of information. How to communicate with myself and how to  listen to myself. He taught me what is Light and what is Darkness and how to stay on the side of Light. He is one of a kind, and not just to me, but also to ten thousands he has helped so far. With him all the doubts are destroyed by the power of Great Love. So powerful yet so simple.

The second one, again, came to me, when I wasn't able to stand on my feet. The simplest way to tell what he caused in my life is to tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was ice everywhere. It was cold, grey, very windy and no light anywhere. Everywhere you could look was thick ice and in the midst of this ice a girl, naked and without clothes, was sitting and hugging her knees, shacking from cold. Didn't trust a single person in this world. And then a man came, dressed like a hiker and he sat next to her. He just sat there, then after some time gave her a warm blanket. And when he gained her trust, he gave her some chocolate and slowly helped her to get up on her feet. Then slowly the surroundings started to change. Ice started to melt, grass became green and flowers started to grow. Then the man took a few steps forward and patiently waited for the girl to follow. And so she walked behind him. They came to a huge hill which in one side dropped into cliffs and straight into the sea. It was so high that you couldn't hear the splash of the waves anymore. When the girl started to climb, she was already fully equipped with a backpack, walking poles and strong shoes. She looked the horizon and hear the words, that she will make it on her own, so she climbed up to the hill and watched a beautiful clear sunset over the sea... I believe that this story is self-evident and there's nothing more to add.

Maybe now, you're asking yourself how does a Teacher come into your life? Well with me it was in a way that I asked for it. I was silently praying for somebody to help me and the Universe was generous and send me two Teachers. There are many more of others, who are also giving me important lessons on a daily basis, in my daily life, but the true teachers come when you are faced with life challenges for which no book has ever been written. But the key answer is to just honestly ask for a Teacher and I don't see a reason, why one wouldn't appear in your life. And one more things, observe your life a little bit, maybe, just maybe, you yourself a Teacher to someone around you.






No comments:

Post a Comment