28 February 2015

Signs or why you should always trust yourself!

Image result for sign

I often hear people complaining, that they do not know what to do, what their next step should be, how to decide in this or that area, should they stay or should they go etc. Friends often come to me for a piece of advice and in the past I was all about giving advices and explaining what they should or shouldn't do, but this has changed in the past years. Who am I to tell people what to do? OK, I do feel very very well, how do they feel, but I am no God to have all the answers and in the end it needs to be us, who make the decision and take the responsibility.

Responsibility is yet another word, which I just recently re-discovered in a whole new aspect. Before it meant being on-time, doing what people tell you to do, respecting laws and also social norms, whereas lately I feel it. With me everything works in a way to feel. I need to feel people and I need to feel words, values...myself. So I felt responsibility towards myself and it's enormous and at first it freaked me out! But then it gave me strenght and made me feel free. It is difficult to choose correct words to describe this special moment, when my life got a new perspective. I realised, I don't need to do things for other people and I am doing them for myself. If I fight I am fighting for myself and otherwise I choose who I fight for. There is no "must-s" in life, there are only "I choose to-s". And then, when one really explors this feeling, the decisions we make are much less automatic, but this also means, that we are more uncertain and keep on searching for some arguments which in case of a bad decision would turn into excuse.

Well what happens to me is the following: I have noticed that whenever I feel like I am in a dead end, a sign comes. At first maybe I dont't really see it, but then one step later it comes as a huge add board, blinking at me! And then all is really really simple! What I suggest is this: 

1) Trust your guts! Really, trust them! As Jobs said, "Intuition somehow always knows what you trully want!" So observe yourself, give yourself a little time and always try to feel the very first moment, when you are faced with a question or a decision. That very first second, because after that, your mind turns on and it's too late! Your ego will always find excuses why it's much nicer and easier to stay in your comfort zone and just don't move! And if you start living your life like this, you can't make a bad decision! No way! All my best decisions in my life were made like this and they brought me happiness and joy and new experiences and people! So go out there and TRUST YOURSELF!

2) Look for signs! Ask God/Universe/Angels for a sign and you will receive it in no time! Normally, it appears as a song with very straighforward lyrics, billboard in front of your eyes, quotation on web, random conversation which your hear on the bus...and you know what they say, coincidence is God's way for staying annonymous. And don't doubt! That's the most important thing you need to know..never doubt!

3) If really necessary, ask people you trust for an advice. But then again, it won't be them who will bear with consequences of the decision and will be you, so be careful.

And know that in the end everything is just the way it needs to be for us grow and all is okay! Just always and no matter what, trust yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment