18 March 2015

Somebody

I hope that everybody has somebody special in life. Somebody is not just anybody and there is not a lot of somebodies in our life. Somebody changes and different periods of our life bring a different somebody to us.

My life just now has two somebodies. Two which were never on my schedule, well i don't even know if you can have a somebody on monthly or weekly agenda. Both somebodies know me inside out and with both I can trully be who I am. Both listen to me and are brutally honest. And they are really good listeners! They are completely different and yet both so close to me. And they both know me for very little time yet it feels like they've been with me for my whole life! Both were with me, wiping those heavy tears and both bring smile to my face which makes me feel beautiful. They both know when i really need them and when i need a kick in my last part of body with lovely curves!

My somebody is somebody who i can call in the middle of the night for an advice. It's somebody with whome I can talk about anything and admit my fears and the craziest things i have done in my life and nobody knows! My somebody is somebody who thinks i'm the most special and unique person in the world and loves me for it. My somebody is somebody where I don't need to fit in and can be myself. My somebody cracks jokes on my account and I love it and laugh along.

And the most important thing is that my somebody calms me down. Each and every time, doesn't matter if im angry or sad or disappointed or whatever....even when I feel whatever, my somebody is there. And somebody gives big strong hugs when I need them.

And I pray that everybody has a somebody!




No comments:

Post a Comment